Few of us have enjoyed skiing in the white of the whites, the purest snows of the Himalayas .. Descending a hillside surrounded by some of the tallest mountains on earth is a feeling hard to explain.
We know the best slopes of the region and will make this trip the most impressive experience of your life.
It is a 100% personalized trip, depending on your ski level, the time of year, or the style in which you want to make the trip (ski mountaineering, mountain skiing assisted by helicopter or heli-ski) we will propose different regions such as Langtang , Annapurna, Manaslu, or the remote mountains of Western Nepal, most of them waiting for their first descent.
We suggest a stay of 10 to 21 days.
Approach to the mountains. Depending on the chosen area, the duration of the approach trekking can be modified. But it is very important to enjoy it to know and introduce to the culture of its valleys and its people, but also to gradually acclimatize, which will allow you to enjoy much more of the descents of the following days.
A week of skiing in the Himalayas.
Enjoy a week skiing the slopes of some of the largest mountains on earth. We will sleep in local lodges of the highest villages on earth, to rest comfortably. The next day with the recovered energy we will enjoy the next virgin snow slope.
What is included?
- UIAA high mountain guide with great experience skiing in the region.
- Collective material (rope, tent …)
- Transport by bus to the destination valley.
- Lodges during trekking and ski days.
- 3 meals (Breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- National Park and TIMS fees.
- Porters during the approach trek (1 carrier for every 2 members): a porter can carry a maximum weight of 25 kg.
- Nepalese staff daily salary, food and accommodation.
- Guide and Carrier Insurance.
- Flight to Kathmandu.
- Entrance ticket to Nepal.
- Helicopter flights, unless otherwise specified in the offer.
- Meals in Kathmandu.
- Personal mountain equipment (skiing, safety gear, sleeping bag …)
- Emergency evacuation if necessary.