This program only for winter will allow you to get to know the wild region of Kamchatka. With hardly any roads or roads practicable in winter one of the best ways to move and discover the region are snowmobiles.
You will discover active volcanoes, geysers, fumaroles, bears and many more animals. But above all, discover your dreams, listen to your intuition.
You can complement your route through Kamchatka with one of our helicopter excursions to the famous Geysers Valley or Kurile Lake to see bears.
A trip impossible to forget.
If you are looking for another route or type of trip, do not hesitate to explain to us what you would like to live.
Petropavlosk Kamchatky Base near Vilyuchinsky volcano (3 hours). About three hours by SUV or 6×6 Truck. Lunch and meeting with the guide to discuss the program for the whole week. Hot springs bath in the afternoon and dinner.
Explore the South of the peninsula
Snowmobile routes and guide to different points of interest in the region.
From here we can approach the majestic Vilyuchinsky or reach the interior of the active boiler of Mutnovsky (Surely the most spectacular gateway to hell). We can go to the Gorely with its lake inside the crater or a route through the forests of the region in search of bears, foxes and other wild animals, to end in one of the many natural hot springs where we can bathe in hot water surrounded by endless snow.
Day 5: 5: Transfer in the morning by SUV and 6×6 Truck to the Avachinsky region.
We already have a new region to explore with our snowmobiles.
You can climb the Avachinsky volcano (spectacular fumaroles on the top), make long routes to natural hot springs where we can bath in hot water rivers surrounded by snow.
If we dared we can even approach some of its canals to the top of the highest mountain in the region, the Koryaksky (3,456m), with a direct descent of more than 2500m.
At night we will return to sleep in our cabin for 6 people. A cook will prepare the food for us
Day 6: Snowmobile routes and guide to different points of interest in the region.
At night we will return to civilization. We will go down to Paratunka to make the farewell dinner and sleep in a hotel in a double room.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 5 snowmobiles: BRP Ski-Doo Summit 850 (year 2018)
- Accommodation in hotels / guest houses in double room.
- Local guide service with snowmobile throughout the trip
- Permits to visit natural parks.
- Meals (three times a day). (Not included alcoholic beverages)
- Medical transport insurance (including helicopter)
- All transfers and logistics in the region for the group.
- Flight to Petropavlosk Kamchatky (700 to 900 € approximately).
- Alcoholic beverages, telephony, medical and rescue insurance.
- Personal material ski/ snowboard
- Entry visa in Russia (Process in embassy or http://www.centraldevisadosrusos.com)