Rent a sailboat with or without skipper in Blanes to discover the Costa Brava.
This versatile sailboat for 6/8 people is an exciting, relaxing and sustainable experience.
A 12m Hanse 400, a modern, family sailboat with sleek, sporty straight lines. A sailboat easy to maneuver, fast, fun in navigation and with plenty of space for life on board.
We are based in Blanes (first town on the Costa Brava). But our captain can pick you up from the port that suits you best.
Depending on the number of days you want to rent the sailboat, you can travel the entire Costa Brava or reach any island in the Balearic Islands.
If you have a degree, we can rent you only the sailboat without a skipper, or if you prefer, one of our captains can accompany you, so you will not have to worry about anything.
Gather a group of friends and enjoy a different vacation.
A boater’s aperitif.
We will leave our base in the port of Blanes. Before starting the navigation we will give a small safety and navigation talk so that you know how to move around the sailboat with complete peace of mind.
A 4-hour departure allows us to get to Tossa and enjoy some of the coves that we will find along the way. With 8 hours we will enjoy quietly any place in the south of the Costa Brava.
Enjoy a weekend at sea.
Make the most of the weekend, you can go out from Friday from 17:00 and enjoy the sailboat until Sunday at 20:00.
From Blanes we can calmly enjoy the entire southern and central Costa Brava to Palamós and Calella de Palafrugell or to Barcelona.
The aim is that you enjoy sailing, the company and the energy that the sea gives to return to port on Sunday having enjoyed a good experience.
Departures of 7 or more days:
The total disconnection.
With a week or more days the only sure thing is that you are going to forget everything you leave on the ground. If you have a few days to sail and you are not clear where to go we can advise you to find a good option.
It can cover a very wide area of navigation; you can do the entire Costa Brava, go to the Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza …), Barcelona, the Garraf coast and Tarragona, etc …
DAYS: Rent per day, weekend or full week
The number of days can be adjusted according to availability.
All year. Ask for a date.
Included in the price:
- VAT 21%
- Full risk insurance with franchise and occupant insurance
- Mooring in the Port of Blanes – Sailing Club
- Zone 2 safety gear (up to 60 miles from shore)
- Light, water, bedding and towels
- Exit kit (for departures of more than one day) that will include: Club Vela parking entrance, cleaning kit, scouring pad and cloth, garbage bags, tea towels, roll of kitchen paper, dishwasher, matchbox, toilet paper.
- 2 bottles of Butane Gas
- Complete tableware for 8 people
- Dinghy with oars
- Key to use the facilities’ bathrooms and showers.
The service excludes:
- Compulsory final cleaning (€ 100, for departures of more than one day)
- Moorings in other ports
Conditions for the reservation:
- To confirm a reservation, 50% of the rental amount must be paid by bank transfer. The remaining 50% will be paid 3 days before departure or the same day of shipment in cash or by VISA EUROCARD credit card.
- The Deposit (€ 1,500 without skipper / € 750 with skipper) can be deposited in cash or by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card.
- Generally for one week rentals, boarding will take place on Saturday between 10:00 and 12:00. The landing will be on Friday at 6:00 p.m.
- For weekend rentals, as long as there is availability, boarding may be on Friday between 18:00 and 20:00. The landing will be on Sunday at 18:00.
Possibility of renting the sailboat without skipper for people with degrees and experience.
If you do not want to worry about anything, one of our skippers will take care of everything, so that you only dedicate yourself to enjoying browsing.
We have realized that many times you needlessly pay for insurance that you already have or do not want to pay.
We do not include insurance on our trips; what we do is help you assess what insurance you need in each type of activity and how far you want them to cover your activity.
For each trip we will jointly study what insurance you have already served and which we have to expand or cover: to ensure the cancellation of the flight or the entire trip, in many cases it is advisable an international medical insurance, and a rescue and repatriation insurance It may be essential on some occasions.
If you want insurance contact us and we will find the one that fits your needs AQUÍ.