Kayaking routes along the Costa Brava for several days, the most inaccessible beatches and sleeping under the stars
From: € 190
An exciting, relaxing and sustainable experience.
The entire Costa Brava is magical, but we focus on the three most spectacular places for us:
- Crossing Cap de Creus, completely cross the Natural Park of Llançà until you reach Cadaques. Probably the most virgin and least crowded area on the entire Costa Brava.
- Costa Brava Center, a route in which we will cross the Medes Islands Natural Park, to reach the red rock cliffs of Aiguablava, S’Atuna… (some of the most famous small beaches on the entire Costa Brava)
- Costa Brava South, the most protected area of the Tramuntana (wind), from Blanes to St. Feliu de Guíxols, passing through Tossa de Mar.
Gather a group of friends and enjoy a different vacation!
We do private tours for groups of four or more people. A qualified guide with great experience in the area will show you the lesser-known corners of our coast. We can also offer sea kayaking courses and organize expeditions to remote places.
All our guides are accredited by the Cap de Creus Natural Park and by the Montgrí Natural Park, the Medas islands and the lower Ter
The routes are 100% customizable and you can adapt the route and the number of days to the group level. Our goal is simple:
Enjoy an active vacation in full contact with nature.
Crossing of Cap de Creus:
The wildest coast of the Costa Brava.
In two days of sea kayaking through the Cap de Creus Natural Park you will navigate the wildest coastline of the Costa Brava. It is a unique experience to shovel the spectacular mineral landscapes that inspired Salvador Dalí so much, navigate the mythical Cape of Creus, the easternmost point of the Iberian Peninsula and stop at the magical and bohemian Cadaqués.
It is a magical place, where accompanied by a Guide Accredited by the Park, we will discover the natural, cultural and geological Heritage of the Cape of Creus and visit a historic fishermen’s hut. We will revisit the coast by kayaking through crystal clear waters from Port de la Selva to Portlligat to discover the coves, reefs and beaches.
We will learn about the toponyms, the local fauna and flora while we will explore the Park shovel by stroke until we arrive in front of Salvador Dalí’s old house.
2 days: Llançà – Port de la Selva- Cap de Creus – Portlligat (Cadaqués)
3 days: Llançà – Port de la Selva- Cap de Creus – Cadaqués – Roses
Crossing Costa Brava Center:
Sail through some of the most famous small beaches on the entire Costa Brava
A two-day sea kayak route along the Costa Brava Centro will take us paddling from Cala Montgó en la Escala to Llafranc, about 33 kilometers in total, approximately a spectacular stretch of coastline with red rocks, splashes of black lines with pine forests by the sea and magical corners. We will paddle kayak around Cabo de Begur, we will visit coves and small fishermen’s barracks such as Aiguablava or S’Atuna, cliffs and caves, protected areas such as the mouth of the River Ter with its wetlands and dunes or the emblematic Medes Islands within the Montgrí Natural Park , Illes Medes and Baix Ter.
In three days we can extend the route to Palamós, which will also allow us to visit the mythical town of Calella de Palafrugell, famous for Havana, Cap Roig, and the beach of Castell.
We will spend the night in a secluded and wild cove halfway, making a quiet bivouac watching the stars.
2 days: L’Escala – L’Estartir – Begur – Llafranc
3 days: L’Escala – L’Estartir – Begur – Llafranc – Calella de Palafrugell – Palamós
Crossing Costa Brava South:
White sand coves, granite rock and pine forests by the sea
A two-day sea kayak route along the Costa Brava Sur will take us to paddle from Blanes to Sant Feliu de Guíxols, approximately 26 kilometers in total. This section is usually protected from the Tramuntana wind. We will enjoy another idyllic landscape of the proven Costa Brava: White sand coves, granite rock, pine forests by the sea, colorful cliffs, the walls of Tossa de Mar from the water, many reefs to pass through and even some coves!
In three days we can extend the route to La Fosca de Palamós, or simply enjoy a calmer navigation, play among the stones, stop at beaches and enjoy bathing in the most inaccessible places.
We will spend the night in a secluded cove halfway, making a quiet bivouac watching the stars.
2 days: Blanes – Lloret – Tossa de Mar – St Feliu de Guíxols
3 days: Blanes – Lloret – Tossa de Mar – St Feliu de Guíxols – Palamós
Who can participate in the excursions?
There is no age limit to participate in the excursions, but it is recommended to be 16 years or older. Nor is any special physical preparation necessary, the route will be adapted to the group level.
Is a special physical form necessary to participate in the excursions?
No. The pace of the outings is set according to the performance of the different people who make up the group. Sailing with double sea kayaks allows us to travel more distance, getting half tired and sailing twice as fast.
What happens if I roll over with the kayak?
Self-emptying kayaks and double sea kayaks are very stable and it is difficult to capsize. In any case, before starting the activity, the monitor will have informed you of how to proceed and remove the bathtub cover in case of capsizing. The instructions and the help of the monitor will help you to get out of the kayak and get back on board without any difficulty.
What should I take on an excursion?
You have to bring a swimsuit, a T-shirt (lycra preferably), slippers or shoes that can get wet, sunscreen, a cap, sunglasses that can be linked, a towel, water and spare clothes.
What if the weather conditions do not allow the activity to be carried out safely?
In the event of cancellation, the client will have the right to postponement, replacement by another activity or refund of the amount paid.
Do the activities include insurance?
Accident and civil liability insurance are included in the price of the activities.
DAYS: from 2 days (the programs are customizable and the number of days can be adapted)
You can also adjust a custom route.
Best season: All year. Ask for a date.
Included in the price:
- Sea kayak (closed) double or individual depending on the experience of the participant. (We recommend double since they are more stable and fast).
- Life vest, bath covers, shovels, windbreakers and neoprene if necessary.
- Waterproof bags
- Guide titled by the Canoeing Federation and the Cap de Creus Natural Park with good knowledge of the area
- Insurance for the activity
- Use of a fisherman’s hut as a refuge to change, store belongings and cook
- Bivouac with an awning in a paradisiacal cove (Possibility of night in a fishermen’s refuge if necessary)
- Dinner and breakfast (menu to be specified with the guide)
- Transportation back from the place of arrival to the starting point of the route.
The service excludes:
- Swimsuit or sports pants
- Footwear or closed footwear that can get wet
- 2 thermal shirts with short or long sleeves (depending on the time)
- Sunglasses with a holding device
- Sun cream and cap
- Snorkeling equipment (optional)
- Drinking water (minimum 3 liters) and snacks for snacks (chocolates, sweets.)
- Food for the two days (sandwiches or tupper)
- Reusable shopping bags (Ikea Bag type) to load our belongings
- Mat, Sleeping bag suitable for the season
- 1 spare change after shoveling
- Warm clothes in case (hat, jacket or fleece, long pants, socks)
- Dry walking shoes
- Front or flashlight
- Basic toiletry bag
- Mosquito repellent
- Plates, cutlery and glass
- Own medications (ex .: aspirin, antihistamine …
- Biodramina (for people who are dizzy)
- Toilet paper and plastic bags for waste
- Tips (Optional).
We have realized that many times you needlessly pay for insurance that you already have or do not want to pay.
We do not include insurance on our trips; what we do is help you assess what insurance you need in each type of activity and how far you want them to cover your activity.
For each trip we will jointly study what insurance you have already served and which we have to expand or cover: to ensure the cancellation of the flight or the entire trip, in many cases it is advisable an international medical insurance, and a rescue and repatriation insurance It may be essential on some occasions.
If you want insurance contact us and we will find the one that fits your needs AQUÍ.